LIVE PURE VIP
Are you a VIP?
It’s time to enjoy the VIP Treatment. Take action now and earn your way to great benefits.
- 300 VIP Product Points (Must meet all qualifications prior to receiving and redeeming points)
- Eligible for VIP Treatment on Incentive Trips Achieved
- Preferred Seating at Corporate Events
- Dedicated Support Line
- New IBOs enrolled as of January 1, 2017 will be eligible to qualify for this VIP promotion.
(Existing IBOs that qualified for VIP in 2016, please visit http://www.livepure.com/live-pure-vip for existing VIP member Rules and Benefits.)
How to Qualify:
IBOs Enrolling as of January 1, 2017
- Accumulate 1500 personal PV† during the first 90 days upon enrollment. Once the PV requirement has been met, maintain a 100 PV Autoship for 90 days to receive VIP Product Points for select PURE Product Packs.
- Accumulate 300 personal PV and achieve the rank of Bronze Director± during the first 90 days upon enrollment. Once the PV requirement has been met, maintain a 100 PV Autoship for 90 days to receive VIP Product Points for select PURE Product Packs.
*If you have any questions regarding your VIP eligibility please call the Success Team at 866-535-5888.
†Personal PV (Product Volume) is volume consisting of personal product purchases made by the IBO and/or product sales to Preferred Customers and Retail Customers the IBO has personally sponsored. An IBO is not paid rewards on his/her PV. PV is strictly used for personal qualification requirements within the PURE Compensation Plan.
±See the PURE Compensation Plan for Bronze Director rank requirements, http://www.livepure.com/rewards-compensation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- By participating in the Live PURE VIP Promotion, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is only valid for PURE Independent Business Owners (IBOs) in the United States and Canada.
- IBOs must be active** and in good standing at the time of earning, receiving and redeeming the VIP Product Points and VIP Benefits.
- IBOs must abide by the PURE Policies and Procedures. PURE reserves the right to disqualify an IBO if a policy violation, fraud or other conduct that compromises the integrity of the Live PURE VIP Promotion is identified, as determined by PURE at its sole discretion.
- Live PURE VIP qualifiers must complete an online registration within 6 months of meeting all promotion requirements and qualifications. Once VIP status is achieved, an email notification with registration instructions will be sent to the email address on record for the qualifier. VIP qualifiers are responsible for ensuring their valid email address is listed on their PURE account. Product Points will be distributed within 30 days of becoming fully qualified. Failure to complete registration in the required timeframe will result in forfeiture of all VIP Product Points.
- Product returns which result in negative evaluation in excess of the minimum PV requirements for the VIP title awarded will result in loss of VIP eligibility, Benefits and Product Points null and void.
- VIP Product Points may only be redeemed for select product packages, no substitutions allowed.
- All VIP Product Points will expire 6 months after their issue date.
- Products received by redeeming VIP Product Points are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Return policies apply for damaged and/or defective product.
- VIP Benefits and Product Points are not transferable and may not be given away or sold.
- VIP Benefits and Product Points have no cash value.
- For business entities or accounts with dual ownership, the VIP Benefits and Product Points will be awarded to the primary account owner.
- All applicable taxes and shipping costs are the responsibility of the VIP award recipient. The value of products received by redeeming VIP Product Points will be included as reportable income in the VIP member’s 1099.
- All determinations and decisions as to awarding VIP Benefits and Product Points are solely at PURE’s discretion.
- PURE reserves the right to discontinue, cancel or modify this promotion at any time and in its sole discretion without notice.
**Active is defined as having 100 PV or more (either personal product purchases or product sales to Retail and Preferred Customers or any combination thereof) every twenty-eight (28) days. PV (Personal Volume) is volume consisting of personal product purchases made by the IBO and/or product sales to Preferred Customers and Retail Customers the IBO has personally sponsored. An IBO is not paid rewards on his/her PV. PV is strictly used for personal qualification requirements within the Rewards Plan.